Saturday, July 27, 2013

17 weeks

17 weeks
What has happened this week? We are all PINK!!
2 beautiful girls are on their way. I was kind of hoping for at least 1 boy. 2 girls will give us an amazing life journey. I believe God has blessed us with two girls because he believes we can handle it. Anyone who has girls will understand this... :) 
This is my 2nd week of the progesterone shot. I would like to say that I have all of the "symptoms", but I really don't have anything different going on than before I started the shot. 
I haven't been drinking nearly enough water this past week and I am feeling it. More cramping and Braxton hicks over the past few days. My bowels did come to a screeching halt, but I just eat a ton of broccoli when this happens and all is smooth sailing again. 
Started prenatal yoga! It was amazing. I loved everything about it. However, when I was done I felt like the babies were in my diaphragm and it was the most uncomfortable feel ever. The instructor told me it was from the downward dog position, so I need to do it on the wall next time. 

Here is this week's breakdown:
Cravings: I want sauerkraut and horseradish sauce with french fries... 

Guilty pleasures: I love sandwiches. I never really wanted sandwiches before, but I have to have them now. I especially love them with organic grain bread, turkey, salami, tomato and a dash of pepper. OMG... I HAVE to make one as soon as I am done writing. Of course I am heating the meat up...

Emotions: Everything makes me laugh or cry. There is no in-between emotion. My passions for various things have multiplied immensely. I am really trying not to let what other people say bother me so much, but it is very difficult. However, this is all normal during pregnancy. I will be fine and I will not shun anyone for their beliefs. I do not believe in spreading hate or negative feeling about an idea. I will not drag people down, I will only lift them up. 

Energy: Nope, can't find that here!

My Plus 1
She is amazing. I was resting on the couch and she came over, rubbed my head with her soft little fingers and said, "I'll take care of you, mommy. Just relax." I can't tell you how this little girl makes me feel. She can be a diva sometimes, but it is so worth it. My girl is amazing. 
She has an imagination, too! She pretend plays like these imaginary characters are actually there. It is really neat to see her use her imagination. She has started giving her babies names, but I cannot make out what she is saying because she uses her high pitched 3 year old voice and I have no clue.
We had a gender reveal party and she wanted to wear this pretty pink tutu for it. She was a diva during the party, slept in the tutu at night and didn't take it off until her daddy made me take it off of her. I would have just let her party in it until she realized it was dirty. One thing about this pregnancy, I am a "Yes Mom". 




4 comments:

  1. You are more beautiful than every <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazingly beautiful pregnant woman!! I am so happy for you and congrats on the girls! Your right, God has a plan always! I love reading your blog! LOL I almost could SEE you getting more and more hungry as you talked about your sandwiches! Cravings are some thing aren't they!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't wait till I was done. Had to take a break to make a sandwich... HAHA!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete