Wednesday, August 14, 2013

20 weeks part 2

20 Weeks Part 2

I went to see my Dr for an ultrasound on my cervix yesterday. It has shortened, so now I am on bed rest for 2 weeks. She said I am extremely dehydrated. I know I am! I started back to work 2 weeks ago. I made sure to bring in a water purifier for my classroom and started off pretty well drinking water. Then, it got really busy. The past 2 days one of my students drank from my cup and I just couldn't bring myself to drink from it again without it soaking in hot water... I cant even drink after my Plus 1, how am I going to drink after a student????
I woke up with morning with a charlie horse in my leg! I haven't have those since I was in high school. How crazy is that? It is 9 am and I have already had 99oz of water. Still thirsty... but no contractions, yet!!
The dr did say I may have a UTI, so she is running some cultures. 

Let's talk about the Twosies!

Weight- Each measured at 12oz!! Average size is 10oz... About the size of a banana. They are being nice and sharing the food. They have enough fluid as well. 
Heart beats- Both in the 160s. 
Baby A is still low and B is on my right rib cage. A is usually sprawled out and B is curled up with her back facing out. 
They look so big in the ultrasound! They look like babies now and not little aliens. :) 
I left my pictures at the dr's office... Hoping to call them today to see if they still have them. 

Time to fill out some leave paperwork and take a nap. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment