Wednesday, September 25, 2013

26 weeks- 1.9 cm

Went in for a transvag ultrasound today thinking maybe this would be my last ultrasound. It isn't!
First of all, the twosies look great!
A is measuring 2lbs 3 oz and in the vertex position. 
B is measuring 2 lbs 6oz and also in the vertex position. She went from breech to vertex and I didn't feel it. Like a ninja!
Cervix went from a 2.8 to 1.9. The doctor said she wants me on modified bedrest still, but I am putting myself on full. When I was on full, my cervix didn't move. The perinatologist suggested full the last time I saw her and she has more experience than my doctor. So I'm going full and will only be up for 2 hrs a day. Babies need to cook!

What has been going on this week? 
These hips don't lie: some incomfortable pain in my right hip. Possibly because B is now pushing against it? 
These boots were made for walking: Walking? I feel like they are just going to pop out down there. I admit that I have done too much this week. I haven't walked much, but have been sitting upright a lot. When I do walk, it feels like a ton of bricks between my legs. 
Contraction-traction-: I've had a few, maybe I could count on my hand the amount of contractions I've had this past week, the painful ones. I remember one in particular when my Plus 1 was home. I laid down on the couch and it started. I was trying to focus and she came over "mommy mom mamma mommy" I said, "what baby?" She wanted breakfast!! Well, I told her she needed to wait. She didn't like that, so she woke up her daddy. I felt really bad when I asked her to leave me alone, mommy hurts. :( 
The contractions feel like how my periods felt before I had Ava. Like the kind that 800-1000mg of naproxen would cure. Thankfully, I have 1 or 2 at a time and they disappear, but are these 1 or 2 causing the progression in my cervix? Or was it from sitting up or from the constipation last week?
Funneling a tunnel: I have felt something going on in the vajayay. Apparently the funneling is causing that feeling of something being in there. Nice, huh? 



1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Honey. You are in the home stretch. Just try to rest as much as possible and keep those feet up.

    ReplyDelete